In the world of filmmaking, Financing and Distribution are two of the most common challenges that prevent filmmakers from achieving their creative and professional goals. With the rise of crowdfunding and online marketplaces, new doors are opening that allow a new generation of creatives – those who are both strong filmmakers and savvy marketers – to exploit their talents and realize their full potential. Join a panel of world class executives and filmmakers for a one-time exclusive, collaborative discussion on the future of film in the age of social media.
Moderated by Darren Marble – , CEO, FilmBreak
- Bill Sutman – Finance Executive. Former CFO of Relativity Media and Universal Pictures.
- Jennifer DeLia – Poverty Row.
- Susan Johnston – Award winning Producer. Casting Director. Director of the New Media Film Festival.
- Jessica Kill – President, Business Development with PPMG. Expert in film finance.
- Hal “Corky” Kessler – Entertainment Attorney. Recently a featured speaker at Sundance, expert in laws related to the JOBS Act and crowdfunding.