Music in Film; Working with Composers, Publishers and Labels. What Producers should know about financing and rights needed for their soundtracks.
- MODERATED BY
- Corky Kessler – Rubenstein Business Law
- INVITED SPEAKERS
- Caron Nightingale - Director of Sales, APM Music
- Heather Gardner - Music Supervisor – Vapor Music
- Amy Eligh - Director, Publishing & Licensing at Arts & Crafts Music
- Aideen O’Brien - Head of Music Publishing for eONE Entertainment
- Charles Garris
Matters include :
- What kind of financial arrangements can be done with musicians in preproduction, production and postproduction,
then exploitation. Revenue share vs rates, then publishing of the soundtrack.
- Clearing rights of existing musics of your catalogue, same in preproduction, production and postproduction.
- Difference of publishing and copyright and how to handle the financial aspects at all the stages for both producers and artists.